Careers with BWCI Group
What do we do?
We are a professional group of actuaries and consultants. We provide a wide range of financial consultancy and administration services to local and international pension schemes and insurance company clients.
What career opportunities are there?
We believe that to get the best from our colleagues we have to be the best, and as we are a truly multi-disciplinary firm we employ a wide range of professional skills. Thus we seek motivated people to train as:-
- Actuaries – Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- Accountants – Associate of Certified Chartered Accountants
- Insurance Professionals – Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute
- Pensions Professionals – Associate of Pensions Management Institute
- Trust Professionals – Trust and Estate Practitioner
- Company Secretaries – Associate of Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Chartered Financial Analysts – CFA Institute
What educational background should you have?
For training for the range of professions above, we normally seek at least good “A” Levels and in particular we recruit graduates from a wide range of disciplines.
What are the rewards?
As a professional organisation, we aim to attract the highest quality staff in the Channel Islands and therefore remunerate accordingly.
Do we have a bursary scheme?
The BWCI Group’s undergraduate Bursary Scheme has been specially designed to support local students wishing to study for a degree at university. As well as providing financial support, our bursary students will participate in a structured training programme during their summer vacations, for the duration of their course. The bursary is £1,800 pa and would be payable in three termly instalments of £600 whilst you are at university. Click here to find out more