Our aim is to provide a fully professional service such that complaints never arise. However, if you ever feel that we have fallen below
our usual high standards then please contact us so that we can seek to resolve any problems. If that approach is not able to resolve the
problem we do have a formal complaints procedure. We will endeavour to resolve your complaint promptly and fairly. Please contact us
firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further details of our complaints procedure.
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with our response, you could refer your complaint to the Channel Islands Financial Ombudsman
(CIFO) for an independent review.
- You must wait to contact CIFO about your complaint until you have a response from us or until it has been at least 90 days from the date
of the letter that was written to us in the first step of the complaint process, or CIFO may not be able to review your complaint.
- You must also contact CIFO within 6 years of the event complained about or (if later) 2 years from the date when you could reasonably
have been expected to become aware that you had a reason to complain.
- You can contact CIFO at:
- Channel Islands Financial Ombudsman (CIFO)
- P O Box 114
- Channel Islands
- JE4 9QG
- Email: email@example.com Website: www.ci-fo.org
- Tel: Jersey local phone: 01534 748610
- Guernsey local phone: 01481 722218